Moduleering is a Research and Development company, located in Thessaloniki, Greece, acting in the software engineering field. Our activities cover industrial and academic focused research, including automotive, shipbuilding, and electronics industry, but also in scientific computing area, like High Performance Computing and Artificial Intelligence. Moduleering is the name behind SunShine, the powerful, multiphysics simulation software.
As a part of an international development team, the candidate will be responsible to research, design, develop, and document Finite Element Method (FEM) implementations, especially on Plasticity Theory Algorithms. The developed modules will be integrated in wider software platforms. The primary responsibilities of the position are:
- Research on Plasticity theories and algorithms
- Design, implement and test Plasticity modules
- Support software development life cycle.
- Degree in Engineering, Physics, or any relevant science
- Good understanding of FEM theory
- Experience in C++ and its standard library (STL)
- Good knowledge of Plasticity theory is a plus
- Knowledge of versioning control systems is a plus
- Good knowledge of English
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Effective interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Eager to learn new skills
- Full-time work
- Competitive benefits package
- Annual bonus
- Private health benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Training specific to the role
The position will be based in Thessaloniki.
Please send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com
All applications are considered strictly confidential. A short list of candidates will be requested to deliver a small development assignment.