Software Developer on High Performance Computing
Moduleering is an innovative company, that offers unique computational solutions to meet the most demanding needs of customers worldwide. Our mission is to provide high technology support services and deliver the most cutting-edge products. Our activities include service configuration, software development, optimization, customization and analysis.
As a part of an international development team, the candidate will be responsible to research, design, implement and document Distributed Memory Parallel (DMP) versions of numerical algorithms. The developed modules will be integrated in wider High Performance Computing (HPC) software platforms. The primary responsibilities of the position are:
- Research the latest developments on HPC area
- Design, implement and test DMP numerical algorithms for HPC systems
- Support HPC software development life cycle.
- Degree in Applied Mathematics, Computer Science, Physics, Engineering, or any relevant science
- Good understanding of Numerical Analysis theory
- Good knowledge in Distributed Memory Parallel computing
- Experience in C++ and its standard library (STL)
- Good knowledge of MPI protocol
- Knowledge of HDF5 and other distributed I/O libraries is a plus
- Knowledge of Python is a plus
- Knowledge of profiling tools is a plus
- Knowledge of versioning control systems is a plus
- Good knowledge of English
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Effective interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Eager to learn new skills
- Full-time work
- Competitive benefits package
- Annual bonus
- Private health benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Training specific to the role
The position will be based in Thessaloniki.
Please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications are considered strictly confidential. A short list of candidates will be requested to deliver a small development assignment.